Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just a quickie post while I've got a minute...


I must say that I am over excited to be a part of the upcoming election process. This is such an important event in American history and I truly feel proud to be a part of it all. And to add to my excitement, I believe I have convinced 2 people in my family who have NEVER voted in their lives to exercise their rights and let their voices be heard. Yay for me and yay for the democratic process!!!

I'm also super excited that the ethics committee found that stupid Bitch sarah palin guilty of abusing her power as Governor. Now maybe, just maybe, the fuck nuts out there supporting her will begin to see her for psycho that she is.
Everyone should go over to The Dept. and take the palin poll...I voted for the Fargo one, I hate that about her, I really do.

6 comments:

Tera said...

I like how you said fuck nuts right there...I really do.

Nina said...

Tera~well what else do you call them :)

Anonymous said...

Ya know, if you'd stay outta Target, you would have more time to post! ;) Would I be one of those family members you were talking about?? Hehehe remember you got baby duty that day!

Nina said...

heidi~don't be a hater!

Anonymous said...

You will love this one, one of the older women I play bunco with said that the thing she admired the most about Palin is that she is so pure and untainted. I politely bit my tongue, but I did tell her, it will only be a matter of time that something is going to come out. I am going to have to check into this little tidbit of info.
Halley

Nance said...

Hey! Thanks for the blog love, hon!