Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm super excited to announce that my family and I will be traveling to Washington D.C. for the presidential inauguration in January to witness Barack Obama make his historical journey down Pennsylvania Avenue to enter the White House! I'm just praying for mild January weather so that I will be able to take the baby. If the weather is crappy, we'll still go but the baby and I will not camp out all night for the front row view with Jason, Devin and the rest of the Family. But just being in the city will be electric enough even if I can't attend in person. So excited!!

And if by chance the old man gets elected, we may go anyway to protest.

How are you planning on celebrating Obama's victory?

3 comments:

Nance said...

I have two bottles of champagne chilling already to celebrate the victory of President-elect Obama. When the Inauguration comes, I'll be busy crying out of gratitude, relief, and PRIDE.

I cannot WAIT.

Tera said...

Oooh ooh can I come with? :)

Nina said...

Nance~Champagne sounds appropriate, I better go pick some up!

Tera~Absolutely! The more the merrier!!!