Thursday, July 10, 2008


Seriously, this man should probably have HIS nuts cut off. Comments like that really make me wonder what the hell is going on in this country. And of course he's apologizing. And of course he's a supporter of Obama. He just didn't realize that his mic was on. Well duh!! I'm sure he wouldn't say such ignorant things had he known his mic was on. Give me a break. And he calls himself a reverend. The reverends I know don't go around talking about cutting people's nuts off.

6 comments:

Belle - A Beauty livin with her Beast said...

Wow glad to hear the "reverand" hasnt changed his ways

Tera said...

Girl he just gets on my nerves sometimes...a part of me really feels like he is jealous!

Nina said...

Belle~and he never will, i'm sure.

Tera~I think he probably is jealous. Obama is doing something he was never able to achieve.

Lisa Johnson said...

He just cannot handle that his time has come and gone. I always new he was publicity hungry, but I never thought that he was that mean spirited. He and Bill Clinton should get together and have a pity party. Actually, maybe they already have.

Nance said...

Actually, I take more issue with what his other comment was, which was that "Barack is talking down to black people." WHAT!? I've never heard anything so ridiculous said in conjunction with anything Senator Obama has said. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton still think this is 1965 or something. These men need to wake up and stop perpetuating negativity, period.

Nina said...

Nance~well said.