Friday, January 25, 2008

Rodger Federer, the ulitmate tennis champion, lost in straight sets today to the #3 ranked player in the world, Novak Dejokovic, during the semifinal match of the Australian Open. It was sad. I knew it was a good possibility that Novak would pull his trump card today given the fight the Serb put up in last years U.S. Open final loss to the great Federer, but it made seeing the Swiss tennis god lose no easier. Every dog has his day, today it belonged to the top dog of Serbia. I really didn't think he needed to strut around without a shirt after he won though, geeze. Have some manners.

6 comments:

Nance said...

If not manners, then at least some decent pecs.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above comment! but those people are vain, you couldn't expect manners from them....

I was afraid to call you on Friday. I figured you were in a bad mood.

I am very happy about the south Carolina primaries!!!!I woke up out of a dead sleep and screamed, that's the shit!!!, when Darrick accidentally turned the channel to news last night.

Nina said...

Nance~He does have quite the bird chest!

Nic~Power to the people!!! HA!

Anonymous said...

Power to the People, Right On!!!

Tera said...

Hmph...still can't believe this dude is the reason I got bumped down a spot in your top!

Nina said...

He's cuter than you, Tera. :)