Friday, February 23, 2007

And So it Begins...


My first official blog. Hmm...
Why is it that when you need something important you can never find it? I'm sure we're all aware that it's tax time. My husband and I sit down, with everything that we need, to begin the lovely process of filing our return. I'm punching in numbers and all is well when suddenly it is realized that 2 documents from last year's return are missing. Great. Well, they were just misplaced and will turn up within a few minutes of looking, right? WRONG!! After 2 days of going through every file in the house, connecting the hard drive of the old computer the the new computer (which proved to be much more complicated that it was supposed to be) and finally retrieving the information necessary to answer the questions of our beloved Turbo Tax, how did the papers magically appear in the backseat of the car?! My husband promised me, several times, that I must have thrown them away by accident when the reality of the situation is he left the papers there himself. HE was the last known person seen with the missing information. But of course, he forgot. Gotta love him!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well NINA...I'm glad you found what you were looking for!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Nina-you watch WAY too much TV. You should have some more kids-say 5 girls, I could lend you a few!!!

Nina said...

No Thanks, Michelle!! Why would I do that when I can hear all about your horror stories?!?!?

Nance said...

Everything is way harder than it's supposed to be if there is a computer involved. And if there is a husband involved too, multiply by 3. Trust me, I know.

Anonymous said...

You don't hear about my horror stories anymore cause your momma's got a man now and she is toooo busy for me!!! I am going to be a grandma in July. Lori is going to have girl!! I'm excited but I don't know why the hell we can't have a boy!!!
And you have no husband pains until you walk 12 years in my shoes!!!